Information and resources for educating young children who are blind, visually impaired, or deafblind. This page will continue to grow with more information!
- Beginning to Use an Object Calendar (Word Doc)
- Orientation and Mobility: Preschool Style (Word Doc)
- Motor Activities To Encourage Pre-Braille Skills (Word Doc)
- ECI: Gross Motor Movementm (Word Doc)
- Early Concept Development (Word Doc)
- Impact Of Visual Impairment On Development (Word Doc)
Coming Summer 2022
- Infants and Toddlers with Visual Impairments by Virginia Bishop (TSBVI publication)
- Preschool Children with Visual Impairments by Virginia Bishop (TSBVI publication)
Let us know how we can help!
Looking for resources or want to get in contact with an Outreach provider? Contact Outreach for access to technical assistance from our experienced professionals.Contact Outreach