Cleaning A Bathroom Sink
- Remove all items from around sink area. Check tactually for globs of toothpaste and hair. If needed, clean off with some toilet paper.
- Wet scrubber and put cleaner in sink, being careful not to apply too much.
- Using a circular motion, start on drain area, rubbing scrubber over entire area, giving the soap dish area, drain, and faucets special attention.
- Use a circular motion while rinsing. It may be necessary to rinse several times until excess cleaner has been removed.
- Check surface tactually for cleanliness.
- If any rough spots are found, repeat cleaning process on that area.
- Dry faucets with a dry cleaning cloth or paper towel.
- If basin has legs or a pedestal, clean them with a wet cloth or paper towel.
- The counter area around sink can be wiped dry with the paper towels that have glass cleaner on them or the cleaning cloth.