Skip to main content
Independent Living Search
Zatarain’s Seasoned Fish-Fri
Caution: Zatarain’s Seasoned Fish-Fri has been preseasoned; do not salt & pepper seafood, poultry, meat or vegetables.
- Heat one inch of vegetable oil in skillet or oil as required in deep fat fryer to 350 degrees.
- Wash fish thoroughly with cold water; drain off excess moisture.
- Pour seasoned Fish-Fri in plate or into plastic bag.
- Roll or shake moist fish in mix until evenly coated.
- Fry fish (a few pieces at a time) in hot oil until light golden brown.
- Remove and drain on absorbent paper.