Skip to main content
Independent Living Search
Vegetable and Tofu Platter
- 1 cup zucchini, cut into ½-inch slices
- 1 cup green bell pepper, cut into ½-inch slices
- 2 slices red onion, halved horizontally
- 1 cup yellow squash, cut into ½-inch slices
- 1 cup yellow bell pepper, cut into ½-inch slices
- 1 portabella mushroom, stem removed
- 1 cup MELISSA’S Fire Roasted Sweet Red bell peppers, drained
- ½ container MELISSA’S Organic Tofu (extra firm)
- 3 tablespoons extra- virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon MELISSA’S My Grinder Sea Salt & Herbs
- ½ teaspoon MELISSA’S My Grinder Rainbow Pepper
- Rinse and cut vegetables
- Drain tofu thoroughly and slice in half horizontally.
- Mix olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Coat vegetables and tofu with mixture. Allow to sit for 20 minutes.
- Preheat grill 5 minutes.
- Grill first six vegetables 8 minutes. Remove from grill; keep warm.
- Grill tofu and red bell pepper 4 minutes.
- Cut tofu and red bell peppers into even-size pieces. Chop the onions. Mix all vegetables together.
- Serve over rice or couscous. Makes 4 to 6 servings.