Tyson Quick Chicken Cacciatore
- 4 Individually Fresh Frozen boneless, skinless chicken breast portions
- 1 jar chunky Italian-style tomato sauce
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- Cooked pasta
- Preheat grill 5 minutes.
- Remove protective ice glaze from chicken by holding under cool running water for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Wash hands. Spray both sides of chicken with olive oil nonstick cooking spray and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place tomato sauce, bell pepper, onion and mushrooms in microwaveable dish. Cover loosely with plastic wrap or waxed paper; microwave on HIGH 6 to 8 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking.
- Grill chicken, flat side down, 10 minutes. Turn breasts over. Spoon 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce on top. Grill 3 to 4 minutes more or until internal juices of chicken run clear. (Or insert instant-read meat thermometer in thickest part. Temperature should read 170 degrees F.)
- Serve: Slice chicken breasts and serve over cooked pasta with additional tomato sauce. Refrigerate leftovers immediately.
Makes 4 servings. Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 14 minutes