Skip to main content
Independent Living Search
Tyson Breaded Chicken Breast Fillets
Conventional Oven Instructions:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place frozen fillets on cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Turn fillets halfway through heating time.
Microwave Oven Instructions:
- Place a single layer of frozen fillets on microwave-safe plate.
- Heat uncovered on HIGH. Ovens may vary.
- Turn fillets over and rotate plate halfway through heating time. Do not overcook.
- Let stand 2 to 3 minutes before serving.
Heating times are approximate as follows:
- For 2-3 Fillets – 1 ½ – 2 minutes
- For 4-6 fillets – 2 ½ minutes.