- 1½ lbs. ground meat
- 1 pkg. grated cheddar cheese
- 1 pkg. Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 small chopped onion
- 1 small can sliced olives (optional)
- 1 small diced fresh tomato
- ½ thinly sliced lettuce
- 1 pkg. Taco Mix
- 2 pkg. Pillsbury crescent rolls
- Brown hamburger meat in skillet with onions. Add Taco Mix and follow directions.
- On cookie sheet take crescent rolls, unroll them and pull apart triangles.
- Arrange triangles to form an open circle on cookie sheet(or stone) with points facing outward.
- Place meat mixture in center of dough circle over large part of the triangle. Sprinkle with Cheese and fold points back over the meat mixture and tuck under dough in center leaving an open circle in center.
- Bake until golden brown (approximately 15 – 20 minutes) @ 350o F.
- When cooled, top ring with lettuce, tomato, and black olives dot with sour cream.
For a cool decoration, cut the top off of a green bell pepper and de-seed it. Fill with Picante sauce and place in center of ring.