- 1 lb. Cooked & drained ground beef
- 1-11 oz. can condensed Nacho Cheese or Cheddar Cheese soup
- 2 cups water
- 1 16 oz package frozen broccoli, corn and red peppers
- 1 1-1/4 oz package taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups instant rice
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup tortilla chips, crushed
- Mix beef, soup, water, vegetables and seasoning mix in a large skillet. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes.
- Stir in rice.
- Cover; remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork.
- Sprinkle with cheese and chips.
Makes 6 servings.