Skip to main content
Independent Living Search
Taco Bell-Like Home Originals Taco Dinner
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 (8 oz.) shredded cheese
- ¾ cup water
- Chopped lettuce & tomato
- Sour cream
- Brown meat; drain.
- Add Taco Bell seasoning mix and ¾ cup water.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer uncovered, 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Heat TACO BELL taco shells for crispness on cookie sheet at 300 degrees for 3 to 5 minutes or until hot.
- Serve bowls of seasoned meat, lettuce, tomato, cheese and sour cream.
Makes 12 tacos.