Skip to main content
Independent Living Search
Sweet and Sour Spare Ribs
(from Beyond T.V. Dinners p.83)
- 4 lbs. Spareribs salt Sweet ‘n Sour sauce.
- Have butcher cut 4 pounds spare ribs into serving pieces. Salt lightly.
- Place in shallow baking pan, meat side down.
- Bake in a very hot oven (450 degrees) for 35 minutes.
- Drain off fat.
- Spoon 1/2 can Sweet “n Sour sauce over ribs.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
- Turn ribs; spoon on remaining sauce.
- Bake 30 minutes longer.