Swanson Turkey Pot Pie
Conventional Oven Instructions:
- Poke several holes in crust with fork.
- Set oven at 400 degrees. Important: Do not set oven above 400 degrees.
- Place tray on baking sheet on middle oven rack.
- Bake 35 minutes until crust is golden brown. To prepare 2 pot pies, bake 35 to 40 minutes; to prepare 3 pot pies, bake 40 to 45 minutes.
Microwave Oven Instructions:
- Place tray on microwave-safe plate.
- Microwave on HIGH 5 to 5½ minutes until crust is fully cooked.
- Check crust for doneness, and add additional time if necessary.
- Use pot holders to remove plate from oven.