Skip to main content
Independent Living Search
Swanson Lemon Herb Grilled Chicken
- 1 can (14 ounces) Swanson chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 to 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Mix broth, lemon juice, basil, thyme and pepper.
- Preheat grill 5 minutes.
- Brush chicken with broth mixture. Grill chicken 2 to 3 minutes.
- Open lid and brush with additional broth mixture. Grill 3 to 4 minutes longer or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Discard remaining broth mixture.
Makes 4 to 6 servings. Prep Time: 5 minutes. Grill Time: 5 to 7 minutes.