Microwave ovens vary in rate of cooking. Times given are approximate. Do not poke holes in crust when cooking in the microwave.
- Place tray on microwave-safe plate.
- Microwave on High 5 to 6 ½ minutes until crust is fully cooked. Start with minimum cook time, check crust for doneness. Add additional time if necessary.
- Use pot holders to remove plate from oven.
Conventional Oven Instructions:
Important: Do not set oven above 400.
- Preheat oven at 400 degrees.
- Place tray on baking sheet on middle oven rack.
- Bake 35 minutes until crust is golden brown.