Skip to main content
Independent Living Search
Sparkling Wild Berry Jello
- Stir ¾ cup boiling water into gelatin in a medium bowl for at least 2 minutes or until it is completely dissolved.
- Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Gently add and stir in 1¼ cups cold club soda or seltzer.
- Cover, and refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm.
Makes 4- ½ cup servings.
- Use fresh Club Soda (cans generally have more carbonation)
- For extra bubbles: after adding the club soda refrigerate 15 minutes, then gently for 5 seconds, and then refrigerate again for 4 hours.