Sour Cream Lasagna
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) lasagna noodles
- 1 lb. Ground beef
- 2 (8 oz.) cans tomato sauce
- 1 tsp. Salt
- ⅛ tsp. Pepper
- ¼ tsp. Garlic salt
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup chopped onions
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 (8oz.) pkg. Mozzarella cheese
- Cook the noodles and drain the water when noodles are done.
- Mix the noodles with the sour cream and cottage cheese.
- Brown the beef with the onion; drain the grease.
- Add the tomato sauce, salt, pepper and garlic salt. Simmer for 5-10 minutes. In a casserole dish, put a layer of noodle mixture, then a layer of the beef mixture, then a layer of the cheddar and mozzarella cheeses.
- Make another layer of each ending with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes.