- 2 (8-ounce) packages fettuccine
- ¼ cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 pounds shrimp
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1-cup butter or margarine
- 1-½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley, optional
- Additional grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions; drain well; and set aside.
- Sauté shrimp and garlic in ¼ cup butter in a large skillet 2-3 minutes.
- Add whipping cream, and ½ cup butter; simmer 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley; toss gently.
- Serve immediately with additional grated Parmesan cheese.
Yield: 8-12 servings.