Skip to main content
Independent Living Search
SHAKE ‘n BAKE Buffalo Wings
- Preheat Oven to 375 degrees.
- Empty 1 envelope of the mix into shaker bag.
- Moisten chicken 2 lbs of chicken wings ( with wing tups discarded and joints separated) with water.
- Shake off excess liquid.
- Shake moistened meat 3-4 pieces at a time in bag until evenly coated.
- Arrange chicken in a shallow pan in a single layer.
- Bake at 375 degrees in ungreased or foil-lined 13 X 9 inch pan for 45 minutes.
Do not cover or turn meat during baking.
One envelope coats approximately 6-8 pieces (bone-in or 2 lbs boneless).
2 envelopes per box.