SHAKE ‘n BAKE – Barbecue Flavor
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- Empty 1 envelope of the mix into shaker bag.
- Moisten chicken or pork with water.
- Shake off excess liquid.
- Shake moistened meat 1-2 pieces at a time in bag until evenly coated.
- Arrange chicken or pork chops in a shallow pan in a single layer.
- Bake at 350 degrees in ungreased or foil-lined pan (size of pan by cooking times below) until cooked through.
For Chicken : (13 x 9 pan):
Bone-in: 45 minutes; Boneless: 35 minutes.
For Pork: (15 X 10 X 1 pan):
Bone-in or Boneless: 20-25 minutes.
Do not cover or turn meat during baking. With thicker chops, bake 5-10 minutes longer.
One envelope coats approximately 6-8 pieces (bone-in or 2 lbs boneless).
2 envelopes per box.