- 4 rib pork chops, 1-inch thick
- ⅓ cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- Coat grill with non-stick cooking spray and preheat 5 minutes.
- Season chops with salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine remaining ingredients.
- Pour half of glaze into a serving dish. Brush remaining glaze on chops.
- Grill chops 5 to 7 minutes or until fully cooked. 6. Serve reserved glaze on side for dipping.
Makes 4 servings. Prep Time: 5 minutes. Cook Time: 5 to 7 minutes. If desired, substitute boneless pork chops or chicken breasts for the bone-in chops.