Skip to main content
Independent Living Search
Salmon Steak With Bleu Cheese Sauce
- 1 tablespoon LEA AND PERRINS Worcestershire for Chicken
- ¼ cup half & half or (non-fat type)
- 2 ounces (½ cup) crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 salmon steaks or fillets (½- to 1-inch thick)
- ¼ cup fresh chives, snipped into ¼-inch pieces
- Extra blue cheese crumbles for garnish (optional)
- In small saucepan, mix Worcestershire for chicken, half and half, blue cheese and flour over medium-low heat, stirring constantly until cheese melts and mixture begins to boil. Keep warm.
- Coat grill with non-stick cooking spray and preheat 5 minutes.
- Brush salmon with olive oil and sprinkle with black pepper.
- Grill fish 4 to 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork.
- Serve fish topped with cheese sauce, chives and a few extra blue cheese crumbles, if desired.
Makes 4 servings.