Round Steak (Crockpot)
- 2-lb. round steak, cut into serving- size chunks
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 ribs celery, chopped
- 4 potatoes, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 10 ¾ –ounce can cream of mushroom or cream of celery soup
- Put steak in bottom of slow cooker.
- Stir vegetables, seasonings, and soup together in large bowl. Pour over meat.
- Add water if needed to cover meat and vegetables.
- Cover. Cook on Low 8 hours.
Makes 4 servings.