Skip to main content
Independent Living Search
Rice-A-Roni Pasta Roni Garlic Alfredo
- 1 ¼ cups water
- ⅔ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
Stove top Instructions:
- In medium saucepan, bring water, milk and margarine to a boil; reduce heat to medium.
- Slowly stir in pasta and Special Seasonings. Separate pasta with a fork, if needed. Reduce heat to Medium-Low.
- Gently boil uncovered 5 to 6 minutes or until pasta is slightly firm, stirring frequently.
Sauce will be thin. Do not overcook.
Let stand 3 to 5 minutes for sauce to thicken.
- In round 2-quart microwaveable glass casserole, combine water, milk and margarine.
- Microwave uncovered, at HIGH 4 to 5 minutes or until boiling.
- Slowly stir in pasta and Special Seasonings. Separate pasta with a fork, if needed.
- Microwave at HIGH 1 minute; stir.
- Microwave at HIGH 3 to 4 more minutes or until pasta is tender; stir well.
- Sauce will be thin. Let stand 5 minutes to thicken.