Skip to main content
Independent Living Search
Pot Roast Cooked in a Crock Pot
- 3-4 lb. brisket, rump roast, pot roast or chuck roast
- 2-3 potatoes, cleaned and cut up, (peeling is optional)
- 2-3 carrots, cleaned and cut up, (peeling is optional)
- 1-2 onions, peeled and quartered
- ½ cup water or beef consommé
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Put half of the vegetables in the bottom of crock.
- Salt and pepper meat, then put in crock. Meat can be browned prior to putting in crock if desired.
- Add remaining vegetables and liquid.
- Cover and cook on Low for 10-12 hours.