Skip to main content
Independent Living Search
Pork Chop and Potato Bake
- 6 pork chops
- Vegetable oil
- 1 can (10 ¾ oz.) Cream of Celery soup
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 pkg. (24 oz.) hash brown potatoes (thawed)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can french fried onions
- Seasoning salt
- Brown pork chops in lightly greased skillet. Sprinkle with seasoning salt and set aside.
- Combine soup, milk, sour cream, pepper and ½ teaspoon seasoning salt.
- Stir in potatoes, ½ cup cheese, ½ can french fried onions.
- Spoon mixture into 9×13” baking dish.
- Arrange pork chops over potatoes.
- Bake covered for 40 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Top with remaining cheese and onions.
- Bake uncovered, 5 minutes longer.