Pizza Dough Ingredients:
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons oil
Instructions for cooking pizza dough:
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Measure all ingredients into bowl.
- Stir well. Gather into a ball.
- Knead 10 times.
- Roll into a circle.
- Place the dough onto a greased baking sheet, form a rim around edge. Brush with 1 tablespoon of oil.
Pizza Sauce Ingredients:
- ½ can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon chopped onion
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon oregano or Italian seasoning
- Pinch of pepper
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces Mozzarella cheese
- ½ lb. browned, well-drained hamburger meat
- You can add other vegetables or pepperoni if desired
Instructions for Assembling the Pizza:
- Mix sauce and spices.
- Spread onto pizza dough.
- Sprinkle on Parmesan cheese.
- Add other desired ingredients. Top with grated Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes at 425 degrees.