Skip to main content
Independent Living Search
Pillsbury Crusty French Loaf
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray or grease a cookie sheet.
- Place dough, seam side down on greased cookie sheet.
- Cut 4 to 5 diagonal slashes, (1/2-inch deep) on top of dough using sharp or serrated knife.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 26 to 30 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- Cool loaf 5 minutes.
- Slice with serrated knife.
For Garlic bread:
Combine 1 tablespoon melted butter and ¼ teaspoon garlic powder. Bake as directed