Skip to main content
Independent Living Search
Pepperidge Farm Turnovers
Conventional Oven (Do not Bake in Microwave or Toaster Oven)
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees. (Oven must be preheated.)
- Remove all wrapping. Place frozen Turnovers on ungreased baking sheet.
- Place Turnovers in center of oven. Immediately reduce temperature to 400 degrees.
- Bake until golden brown, about 20 – 25 minutes.
- Remove from baking sheet.
- Cool on wire rack for 15 minutes, since filling will be very hot. Serve warm.