Skip to main content
Independent Living Search
Meatloaf made with Lawry’s Meatloaf Seasoning
- 2lbs. ground beef
- Lawry’s Meatloaf Seasoning Mix
- Combine Spices & Seasonings with 1 cup milk or water.
- Mix in beef.
- Lightly pack in 8 ½ x 4 ½ x 3-inch loaf pan or shape into loaf and place in shallow baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, in 375-degree oven, about 60 to 70 minutes, until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
- Drain fat; let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Makes 10 (3 oz.) servings.