(Lawry’s Meatloaf Spices and Seasoning)
- Combine the Spices and Seasoning with ¾ cup of water.
- Add 2 pounds of ground beef, ½ cup of chopped onion, and ¼ cup diced green bell pepper.
- Also add ¼ cup of Parmesan cheese, and ¼ cup prepared spaghetti sauce; blend well.
- Lightly pack into an 8 ½ by 4 ½ by 3-inch loaf pan or shape into loaf and place in a shallow baking pan.
- Bake uncovered in 375 degree oven for about 60 to 70 minutes.
- Drain fat and let it stand for 10 minutes before slicing.