Meat and Potato Pie
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 ⅔-cups potato buds, instant mashed potato puffs
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced onions
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly mix ground beef, 1 1/3 cups potatoes, onion, ketchup and milk.
- Spread mixture evenly in a 9-inch pie pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Prepare remaining potato puff as directed on package for 4 servings.
- Spread over meat; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake only until cheese melts or not at all if cheese melts.
Makes 4 or 5 servings.