Skip to main content
Independent Living Search
Martha White’s Cornbread Mix
- 1 egg
- ⅔ cup milk
- Martha White’s Cornbread Mix
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Grease 8-inch ovenproof skillet or square pan. Place in oven for 7 to 8 minutes or until hot.
- Combine cornbread mix, 1 egg, 2/3 cup milk in a small mixing bowl; stir until smooth. Pour into hot pan.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
TIP: For thicker cornbread, grease a 9-inch square pan. Combine 2 (6-ounce) packages cornbread mix, 1-1/3 cups milk and 2 eggs. Bake at 425 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.