Skip to main content
Independent Living Search
Lipton Grilled Vegetables
- 1 envelope Lipton Savory Herb with garlic or Onion Soup mix
- 1 ½ lbs assorted fresh vegetables (Slice and use any combination of the following: zucchini; yellow squash; red, green or yellow bell peppers; carrots; celery and mushrooms. )
- 2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- Coat the grill with non-stick cooking spray and preheat 5 minutes.
- In large plastic bag or bowl, add all ingredients.
- Close bag and shake, or toss in bowl, until vegetables are evenly coated.
- Grill vegetables in single layer 6 to 7 minutes or until tender.
- Repeat with additional vegetables, if necessary.
Makes 4 servings Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 6 to 7 minutes