Skip to main content
Independent Living Search
Lea and Perrins Mustard Grilled Catfish
- 1 tablespoon Lea And Perrins Worcestershire for Chicken
- ½ cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon ground red pepper
- 4 catfish fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- Fresh parsley sprigs and red peppercorns (optional)
- Combine Worcestershire for Chicken, mustard, vinegar and pepper in small bowl; mix well. Coat fish thoroughly with mustard mixture.
- Coat grill with non-stick cooking spray and preheat 5 minutes.
- Grill fillets 3 to 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork.
- Garnish with parsley sprigs and red peppercorns, if desired.