Skip to main content
Independent Living Search
Lawry’s Rosemary Garlic Rubbed Steak
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 to 3 teaspoons Lawry’s seasoned salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons Lawry’s seasoned pepper
- ¾ teaspoon Lawry’s garlic powder with parsley
- 1 to 1 ½ lbs. Top sirloin steak
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat grill 5 minutes.
- In small bowl, combine rosemary, seasoned salt, seasoned peper, garlic powder; mix well.
- Brush both sides of steak with oil.
- Rub herb mixture into steak, lightly pressing as needed.
- Grill steak 5 to 7 minutes or according to your preference.
Makes 4 servings. Prep time: 5 minutes. Cook time: 5 to 7 minutes.