Skip to main content
Independent Living Search
Lawry’s Roasted Vegetable Platter
- 2 zucchini or yellow squash, cut into ½-inch slices
- 1 medium onion, cut into ½-inch slices
- 1 small Japanese eggplant, cut into ½-inch slices
- 1 red, green or yellow bell pepper, cut into ½-inch slices
- 8 large mushrooms or small portabella mushrooms, cut into ½-inch slices
- Olive oil
- LAWRY’S Seasoned Salt, Garlic Salt or Seasoned Pepper
- Preheat grill 5 minutes.
- Brush or toss vegetables with oil. Sprinkle vegetables with favorite Lawry’s Seasonings.
- Place vegetables in single layer on grill and cook until tender, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Repeat with remaining vegetables.
- Arrange vegetables on platter to serve.
Makes 4 servings. Prep Time: 15 minutes. Cook Time: 15 to 20 minutes.