Skip to main content
Independent Living Search
Lawry’s Mediterranean Grilled Chicken Salad
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2/3 cup LAWRY’S Herb & Garlic Marinade with lemon juice, divided
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 to 5 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 2 large Roma tomatoes, diced
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Croutons (optional)
- Pierce chicken with fork. Place in large resalable plastic bag or bowl with 1/3 cup of the marinade and seal. Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill 5 minutes.
- Remove chicken and discard used marinade.
- Grill chicken 3 to 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Let chicken cool slightly; then slice into strips.
- In small bowl, whisk together remaining marinade and oil.
- In large salad bowl, gently toss together remaining ingredients, except croutons, with marinade mixture.
- Arrange salad on 4 plates and top with chicken and croutons.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Makes 4 servings. Prep Time: 12 to 15 minutes. Marinate Time: 30 minutes. Cook Time 3 to 5 minutes.