Lawry’s Garlic Lovers Burger
- 1 LB. Ground Beef
- 1 ½ teaspoons Lawry’s garlic salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons Lawry’s seasoned pepper
- 4 tablespoons Lawry’s garlic spread concentrate
- 4 hamburger buns
- Favorite hamburger toppings
- Preheat grill 5 minutes.
- In medium bowl, combine ground meat, garlic salt, seasoned pepper; mix well.
- Shape into four 4-inch wide patties.
- Grill patties 7 to 8 minutes or according to your preference.
- Spread ½ tablespoon garlic spread on inside of each bun half.
- Place buns on grill, close lid and toast 1 minute.
- Serve with favorite toppings.
Makes 4 servings. Prep time: 10 minutes Cook time: 7 to 8 minutes