Skip to main content
Independent Living Search
Lasagna with Great Value Oven Ready Lasagna Noodles
- 1 (12 oz) package GV Oven ready lasagna
- 2 (15 oz each) Containers Ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese, divided
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 tsp. Dried basil
- 1 (26 oz) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 lb. ground beef, cooked and drained
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In medium bowl, combine Ricotta, 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, eggs, and basil. Mix well.
- In another medium bowl, combine the spaghetti sauce, 1 cup water and the browned ground beef. Mix well.
- In 9” x 13” pan, spread 1 ½ cups of meat sauce, place 1/3 of the lasagna over sauce, spread half of the cheese mixture over lasagna; top with 1/3 of meat sauce, Repeat layering once.
- Top with remaining lasagna then sauce.
- Sprinkle with remaining Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Wrap the lasagna tightly with a double layer of foil.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until the lasagna is fork tender.
- Let stand for 10 minutes sealed in the foil before cutting and serving.
Makes 9 to 12 servings.