Skip to main content
Independent Living Search
La Choy Mini Egg Rolls – Chicken
Conventional Oven Instructions:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place single layer of frozen egg rolls on cookie sheet.
- Bake in center of oven 8 to 10 minutes or until hot.
Deep Frying Instructions:
- Preheat oil to 350 degrees.
- Place frozen egg rolls in oil, being careful not to overload fryer.
- Fry 3 minutes or until hot.
Microwave Oven Instructions:
For best results, conventional oven or deep fryer preparation is recommended.
- Line microwave-safe plate with two white paper towels.
- Place single layer of frozen egg rolls on top.
- Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 1 ½ to 2 ½ minutes for entire box (13-15 egg rolls) or 1 to 1 ½ minute for half box or until hot, rearranging once.
- Let stand 2 to 3 minutes before serving.