Skip to main content
Independent Living Search
Kid Cuisine – Cheese Blaster Mac and Cheese
Microwave Oven Instructions:
- Cut and remove film cover from chocolate KC and cheese packet. Remove Chocolate KC and cheese packet from tray.
- Place cheese packet in bowl of hot tap water until thawed.
- Cook meal on HIGH 2 ½ minutes.
- Pull back film cover, stir macaroni and cheese.
- Replace film cover and continue cooking 30 seconds to 1½ minutes.
- Let stand 2 to 3 minutes in microwave.
- Carefully remove tray and remaining film cover as product will be hot.
- Stir macaroni and cheese; serve with cheese packet.