Skip to main content
Independent Living Search
Jimmy’s Famous Chili Pizza
- 1½ lbs. ground beef
- 1 pkg. grated cheddar cheese
- 1 pkg. Monterey Jack cheese
- ½ small chopped onion
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning
- 2 pkg. Pillsbury crescent rolls (4 ea. or 1- 8 ea).
- 1 8-ounce can Ranch Style beans, drained
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown ground beef in skillet with onions; drain fat off.
- Add taco seasoning to skillet and follow directions on the taco seasoning.
- In 13 x 9 casserole dish, line the bottom with crescent rolls. Unroll them and pull, laying them from edge to edge of dish.
- Place meat mixture on top of dough.
- Pour 1 small drained can of Ranch Style beans on top of meat mixture.
- Sprinkle with Cheeses.
- Bake 17 – 20 minutes @ 350 F.