Skip to main content
Independent Living Search
Idahoan Original Mashed Potatoes
- 1-⅓ cups water
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon margarine
- ½ cup milk
- 1-⅓ cups potato flakes
- 2-⅔ cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup margarine
- 1 cup milk
- 2-⅔ potato flakes
- Combine water, salt and margarine according to chart below.
- Heat to a boil, remove from heat.
- Add cold milk; stir in potatoes gently. Do not whip.
*Microwaves vary and heating times may have to be adjusted
- Combine water, milk, salt, and margarine into a microwave-safe bowl according to the chart above.
- Microwave on high setting for 2 minutes for 2 servings, 4 minutes for servings.
- Remove from microwave.
- Stir in potatoes to moisten. Serve.