Hormel Stuffed Crust Pepperoni Pizza Pepperoni
- 1 (10-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust
- 6 pieces string cheese
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 20 Hormel Original or Hot & Spicy pepperoni slices
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Grease 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Unroll dough and press into bottom and 1-inch up sides of greased pan.
- Place pieces of string cheese along the inside edges of the dough.
- Fold 1-inch of dough over and around the cheese; press dough edges to seal.
- Top the crust with sauce, pepperoni and cheese.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.