Hill Country Fare White Cake Mix
- 3 egg whites
- 1 and ⅓ cups of water
- ⅓ cup of oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Generously Grease pans and dust with flour.
- In a large mixing bowl, blend cake mix, egg whites, water, and oil.
- Beat 2 minutes at medium speed (or 450 hand strokes).
- Pour batter into pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees (refer to chart below for how long). Cake is done when a toothpick is inserted in center and comes out clean.
- Cool cake in pan for 10-20 minutes, then remove from pan and cool top side up.
- Frost when completely cooled.
For two 8-inch rounds:
Allow 35-40 minutes.
For two 9-inch rounds:
Allow 30-45 minutes.
For a 13 x 9-inch pan:
Allow 35-40 minutes and for cupcake (24-30), allow 20-25 minutes baking time.