Skip to main content
Independent Living Search
Hill Country Fare Pork Seasoned Baking Mix
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Moisten pork chops with water or milk.
- Shake off excess.
- Measure amount of mixture into a bowl or shaker bag.
- Shake or coat 1 or 2 pork chops at a time with mixture. Discard any unused mixture remaining in bag or bowl.
- Bake uncovered on ungreased or foil-lined baking sheet, using times listed or until cooked through.
- Do not turn chops during baking.
Length of Time for Number of Pieces (½-inch pork pieces):
- 6 –8 pieces: 1 packet coating mixture and bake for 30 minutes
- 4 –5 pieces: 4 Tablespoons coating mixture and bake 25 minutes.
- 2 – 3 Pieces: 2 Tablespoons coating mixture and bake 20 minutes.