Skip to main content
Independent Living Search
Hill Country Fare Moist Lemon Cake
- 1 ⅓ cups water
- 3 eggs
- ⅓ cups of oil
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heavily spray or grease cake pans with softened margarine. Then dust with 2 tablespoons of flour and shake out excess.
- Combine cake mix, water, eggs, and oil in a large bowl.
- Beat mixture for 2 minutes at medium speed (or 450 hand strokes).
- Pour the batter into prepared pans.
- Bake at 350 until done. Cake is done when a toothpick is inserted and comes out clean.
- Cool cake in pan on a cooling rack, for at least 10 to 20 minutes.
- Remove cake from pan and cool topside on rack.
- Do not frost until cooled.