Skip to main content
Independent Living Search
Hill Country Fare Moist Deluxe Fudge Brownie Mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (glass pans-325F).
- Grease bottom only of a 13 x 9 x 2 inch oblong pan.
- Empty mix into bowl.
- Add ¼ cup vegetable oil, ½ cup water and one egg.
- Mix with a spoon until all particles are moistened (about 40 strokes).
- Add ½ cup chopped nuts, if desired.
- Spread batter in greased pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 28-31 minutes.
Do not over bake; this causes brownie dryness.
Cool before cutting. **Temperatures vary with type of oven. Test 5 minutes prior to baking time above.