Skip to main content
Independent Living Search
Hill Country Fare Macaroni and Cheese
Stove Top Instructions:
- Boil 6 cups water.
- Stir in macaroni.
- Boil 6 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- DRAIN: Do not rinse. Return to pot.
- ADD ¼ cup margarine, ¼ cup milk and Cheese Sauce Packet; mix well. Makes about 2 ¾ cups.
- Microwave 4 cups water in covered 2-quart microwaveable dish on HIGH 10 minutes or until boiling.
- Add macaroni.
- Microwave uncovered 10 minutes or to desired tenderness.
- Add ¼ cup margarine, ¼ cup milk and contents of sauce packet.
- Mix well.