Skip to main content
Independent Living Search
Hill Country Fare Heat and Serve Chicken Nuggets
- Arrange nuggets on a flat plate in a circle shape and heat, uncovered on highest setting:1½ minutes for 6 nuggets OR 2 ½ minutes for 12 nuggets.
- Turn nuggets over and rotate plate once halfway through heating time.
Conventional Oven Instructions:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place nuggets on a shallow baking pan or sheet.
- Bake 7 to 10 minutes. Turn over halfway through heating time.
Deep Fat Frying Instructions:
- Preheat ¼ inch oil in skillet using medium heat.
- Fry frozen nuggets for 5 to 7 minutes, turning halfway through heating time.
Do not overcook.