Skip to main content
Independent Living Search
Hill Country Fare Frozen Mixed Vegetables
Stove Top Instructions:
- Bring ¾ cup water to a boil.
- Place frozen vegetables in water. Cover.
- Bring rapidly to a second boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer until tender, approximately 6 to 8 minutes.
- Drain. Season to taste.
- Place desired amount of frozen corn in a covered microwaveable dish.
- Add 3 tablespoons water for every cup of frozen vegetables.
- Cook on High setting 3 to 4 minutes. Stir. Cook another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Season to taste.